LAST UPDATED 30 SEPTEMBER 2016
Your personal information can be collected through various means, namely:
- Opening an account
- Direct marketing materials
- Participate in promotions or any activities on this Site
- Request to receive marketing, promotional or other types of communications
- Purchase transaction through our e-store
- Enquiries or feedback through our Customer Service Reps
- Related online communication such as reviews
You are not obligated to provide information requested by us. However, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with any goods or services which are dependent on collection of the information.
When you visit our Site, your Internet Provider (IP) address is automatically logged to provide us information of your browser and its operating system for continuous connection to the Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
RAS primarily uses the personal information that you provided:
- to understand you better;
- to notify you on product updates and services;
- to communicate with you about your purchases, account information, or customer service needs; and/or
- to maintain business records as well as for data analysis.
We may contact you at the email you had provided from time-to-time for marketing and promotional purposes.
Your consent is provided on an ongoing basis. Should you wish to opt-out, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “OPT-OUT”.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share your information with:
- Our own social media network;
- Service providers to enable us to deliver our products and/or services; and/or
- Related parties and legal affiliates.
Shopify Inc provides us the e-commerce platform to sell our products and services to you. As our e-store is hosted by Shopify, all your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage and its relevant applications.
When you make payment for your purchases, Shopify stores your credit card information. Credit card and order data is encrypted and secure. Shopify is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 256-bit SSL certificates to keep order details. Once order is completed, purchase transaction information is deleted.
For more information, please visit Shopify’s website at the following link:
If you are under 18, no personal information should be submitted or posted to the Site without the consent of parents and/or guardians.